Search Our Jobs
High Point Regional Health System
About High Point Regional
Since our founding in 1904, we at High Point Regional Health haven't forgotten the reason why we are here—to do everything possible to get you well and keep you well.
High Point Regional Health, a member of UNC Health Care, is a private, not-for-profit health care system with more than 2,300 staff. High Point Regional offers 351 private beds for medical and surgical patients serving over 120,000 patients each year. High Point Regional has its foundation in six primary service areas: Carolina Regional Heart Center, Hayworth Cancer Center, The Neuroscience Center, The Esther R. Culp Women's Center, The Emergency Center and The Piedmont Joint Replacement Center.
Other services offered through the organization include the Rehab Center, the Millis Regional Health Education Center, the Regional Wound Center, the Diabetes Self Care Management Center, The Vascular Center and High Point Behavioral Health.
Our mission is to provide exceptional health services to the people of our region.
Search Jobs by Category
Search Jobs by Location
Search Jobs by Groups
- High Point Providers Jobs
- High Point Support Services Jobs
- High Point Physical Therapy Jobs
- High Point Professional/Management Jobs
- High Point Clerical/Administrative Support Jobs
- High Point Nurse Assistant Jobs
- High Point Allied Health/Rehab Services Jobs
- High Point Clinical Support Jobs
- High Point Nursing Jobs